SUMMIT PROOF!™ - BAR CODE MOBILE APP FOR PROOF OF SERVICE & INVENTORY TRACKING
- Equipment Rental
- Portable Restrooms
- Roll-Off Containers & Dumpsters
- Storage Containers
- Construction Trailers
- Temporary Fencing
- Temporary Power
- Traffic and Safety
- Underground Safety
- Trench Plate Rental
- Fuel & Water Refilling
- Site Clean Up
- Septic Cleaning & Maintenance
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- Grease & Oil Collection
- HVAC & Water Heater Maintenance
- Document Shredding
- Lawn / Yard Care & Maintenance
- Power Washing
- Tree Trimming
- Fire Extinguisher & Fire Suppression System Maintenance
- Elevator Maintenance
- Security Patrol, Residential & Commercial
- Office Cleaning & Janitorial Services
- House Cleaning
- Pool Services
- Pest Control Maintenance
- Propane or Other Refilling Services
- Car Detailing & Maintenance
- Mobile Glass Replacement
- Coffee, Water Cooler & Vending Supplies
- Pet Clean Up or Walking
- Appraisal Services
- Printer Ink Refilling
- And Other Construction Equipment Rental and Commercial Services
SUMMIT PROOF! OVERVIEW:
Proof! is a combination of desktop, mobile, and web app for Proof of Service notifications and Inventory Tracking.
A bar code tag is secured on equipment inventory and technician vehicles. By scanning the bar code (via smart phone, iPhone, tablet, or iPad), you can track job sites, current driver locations, service completion, and inventory movements.
Proof! can be used as a stand-alone product; therefore, there is no need to change your existing software; and since your technicians already have smart phones, there are no special bar code readers to buy. Proof! and bar code tags are the only additional expenses.
THERE ARE FIVE COMPONENTS TO PROOF!
Desktop (Office) app - The core of the system
Technician app - The data capturing component
- Set up information related to customers, job sites, contact info, email addresses, text and voice numbers, warehouse and inventory information, technicians, supervisors, vehicles, and mobile devices.
- Reports based upon scans done in the field and history of activities
- Inventory availability and multi-company, multi-warehouse inventory management
Supervisor app - Has same capabilities as the Techncian app plus additional features to manage the business operations
- A technician scans units as they are delivered, picked up, and serviced, or to notify of reasons service could not be performed.
- Data is sent to email and text manager automatically, and then to the customers and job contacts, as necessary, according to customer preferences.
Email/Text manager - To automatically send customers their Proof!
- Inventory management.
- Inventory assignment.
- Effortless yard/warehouse inventory count.
- Map view of all inventory locations.
- Map view of jobs and current truck locations
- Determine who the customer is, who and what truck is the closest to it, etc., and make prompt and appropriate changes/decisions.
- Service and delivery history of inventory usage throughout its life.
Customer web portal - To view their own Proof! and history
- It senses any new scans that come from the Technician and Supervisor apps and automatically sends emails and texts to either the customer contact, the job site contact, or both.
- When a technican is scanning out in the field, he/she can assign the type of message to be sent, such as Delivery, Pickup, Service, Not Serviced, etc. The types of messages are customizeable, as is the wording.
- The customer (or job supervisors) can log in, view and print their own history...Their own Proof!
- When the supervisor logs in, he/she only sees the jobs he/she is associated with.
- When the customer logs in, they choose which job they would like to view, and then view the complete history for that job.
Regarding Bar Code Tags:
Bar code tags are not included with the software, but may be purchased separately.
Bar code tags must be rigid, durable, compatible to your work environment, and resistant to chemicals, abrasion, solvents, extreme temperatures (both hot and cold), UV, and outdoor exposure. We recommend metal bar code tags of at least .020" thickness that comply with these requirements. In addition, there are various bar "code" types. Type 39 is what works best with Summit Proof!
If you are interested in purchasing bar code tags, please contact us. We can often combine orders for volume discount pricing.
Choose Monthly or Standard Licensing to fit your needs and budget.
If you need a billing system, check our Summit Rental System or Summit Service System
If you need a tool to build your business without billing, check our Summit Route Management Tools or Summit Service Tools
Please contact us for more information on:
- Data import/conversion from your old program.
- Summit Proof! Mobile App.
- GPS hardware.
- Continuity Plan.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to schedule an on-line demo.
- Telephone: US/Canada: 800-662-8471 - Int'l: 925-478-2732
Copyright© 1998-2018 - Ritam Technologies, LLC - All Rights Reserved
Relevant Searches and Industries Served:
Barcode Inventory Tracking Software, Bar Code Inventory Tracking Software, Inventory Management Software, Proof of Service Performed Software, Proof of Service Software, Proof of Service Confirmation Software, Proof of Service Notification Software, Summit Proof Software, Portable Restroom Software, Portable Toilet Software, Portable Poly John Software, Portable PolyJohn Software, Portable Sanitation Software, Porta Potty Software, RollOff Software, Roll-Off Software, Storage Container Software, Fence Rental Software, Equipment Rental Software, Rental Software, Construction Equipment Rental Software, Delivery Software, Inventory Software