SERVICE SYSTEM OVERVIEW:
Software for service industries, including customer accounting and operations control from a work-order based job tracking system.
Whether performing services scheduled in advance or on an emergency response basis, Summit Service System helps you regain control of your business, improve customer service and job management, and build your business with automatic scheduling of next services (contracts) or automatic repeat business reminders (customer marketing). Service frequencies are tunable to each job, with complete details, diagrams, site photos, and parts inventory control for each technician. Flat-rate pricing or detailed invoicing capabilities are included. Workflow is managed with the Summit dispatch screen, where you have control over technicians' schedules, jobs by priority and service date/time. Additional information screens allow tracking of site tank details, lab samples, manifests, and disposal information. Grease and bio-fuel collectors can quickly manage customer reimbursements. When jobs are completed, a few clicks transform the work orders into payments and invoices. Customer accounting and job history are nearly automatic. The Summit Service System provides advanced tools for a dynamic business.
Choose from Plus, Pro, Deluxe or Premium editions. Each with Monthly or Standard Licensing to fit your needs and budget. (See Comparison Guide below.)
- The "Plus" edition is for those on a budget or new to the business. The "Plus" edition of the Summit Service System provides extensive job history, billing (including grease reimbursements) and accounting. Unlike our Service tools, which focus strictly on job information, the "Plus" edition provides the opportunity to be more efficient with customer service, have professional invoices and accounting, and then expand to other capabilities as the need, time, and budget allow.
- The "Pro" edition adds service dispatching and inventory, which are then expanded upon with Deluxe and Premium editions.
- The "Deluxe" edition is recommended to properly manage all aspects of the service business.
- The "Premium" edition is for those desiring everything we offer.
Whether budget conscious or looking for solutions to specific problems, the Summit Service System is the right choice for your business.
If you do not need a billing system, check our Summit Service Tools or Summit Proof! to track job sites, driver locations, work order completion, and provide customers with instant proof of service confirmations.
Please contact us for more information on:
- Data import/conversion from your old program.
- Summit Proof! Mobile App.
- GPS hardware.
- Continuity Plan.