PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
ON-LINE LICENSE AGREEMENT: This On-Line License Agreement is separate and different from the license agreement under which all of our software products are licensed. Please reference the link at the bottom of this page to see the Software Licensing Agreement and Warranty.
1. Attention: The software programs, video demonstrations, screen samples, eBooks, and related product information contained on this Website (collectively termed “software”) are the sole property of Ritam Technologies, LLC (“Ritam”). It is licensed to the user and is not sold. As such, this license defines the permitted uses and contains limitations on warranties and your remedies. By opening, installing, and/or using this software, you and your company for whom this is being licensed are agreeing to the terms, conditions, and limitations of this licensing agreement. If you do not agree to this licensing agreement, please do not view or download the software. Failure to abide by the limitations of this license is subject to remedies permitted under copyright law and in equity.
2. Limitations: The user agrees not to de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise use this software as a model for creating a competitive product. All rights not expressly granted shall remain with Ritam, its principals, and heirs.
3. Warranty: We specifically disclaim any and all implied or express warranties, representations, or conditions, whether warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, warranty of merchantability, or any others.
4. Supercedes: This software licensing agreement and warranty supercedes and/or replaces any and all written or oral statements regarding licensing of Ritam software on this website regardless of whether those statements indicate a guarantee, warranty, or anything which may seem to impact the licensing and use of Ritam software on this website. Any separately shipped software will have its own license agreement, independent of the current document.
5. No Consequential Damages: The risk of use and all consequences thereof, whether direct or indirect, reside solely with the user, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of anticipated profit or revenue, cost of repair and any other consequence which may result, even if we have foreseen or been advised of such losses or their possibility beforehand. In no event will our liability for any damages exceed the licensing fee paid to us.
6. Governance, Changes: This license shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If any provision of this license is declared by a Court or arbiter of proper jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the license, while the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any modifications to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties, except as to implied acceptance of revisions included with updates or upgrades of the software from Ritam.
"We've been with Summit since the beginning, and we wouldn't change for anything! You've built a great program there. If somebody paid me to move off of Summit, I wouldn't do it!"
—JH in NJ (customer since 1997)
"This stuff’s great! I love your software, and I would tell everyone in the industry to get it."
—BH in IL
"This program is right up our alley. It's exactly what we need - and I can already tell it's user friendly too."
—MS in MI
"I'm impressed by all the amount of detail you have in Summit."
—DM in TX
"I wanted you to know the level of service you are giving us is what we give our customers and we really appreciate it.”
—VS in NV